Source: The Girl Who Ate Everything, Christy
This campfire classic turned crowd-pleasing cookie is a must try recipe!
I originally made these for a friend who has never had s’mores… can you believe that!? Going 20+ years never having had a s’more! Crazy!
Anyways, these cookies are the perfect hello to summer, and a great way to have s’mores year round! Featuring a graham cracker base and the s’mores signature Hershey’s chocolate square.
11 tbsps unsalted Butter, softened
1 cup Brown Sugar, packed
½ cup granulated Sugar
2 large Eggs
1 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp Baking Soda
½ tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Cinnamon
2 ½ cups Flour
1/2 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 cup Mini Marshmallows
3 regular sized Hershey’s Bars, broken into pieces
1-2 packages Graham Crackers, broken into squares
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line baking pans with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, sea salt and cinnamon. Set aside.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream butter with white and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
4. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixer and combine on low speed.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips and marshmallows.
6. Lay out graham crackers side by side on the pans as close as possible (they should be touching). If you want your cookies thicker you will use more dough and less graham crackers.
7. Place tablespoons of dough on graham crackers about 1 – 1 ½ inches apart.
8. Bake for 5 minutes then remove from oven to press Hershey’s bar pieces on to the top.
9. Bake for 5 – 7 more minutes or until dough is beginning to turn golden brown at the edges.
10. Remove to a wire rack to cool. For clean cutting make sure cookies are completely cool and cut with a sharp knife.