This fudge recipe is by far the best one I have ever found. It is smooth and creamy, and would be super easy to customize. I think next time I try it I’m going to add a little orange extract, or maybe peppermint. You could also stir in some nuts, or even coconut. The possibilities are endless. I brought it to a few holiday gatherings and everyone loved it, they couldn’t get enough! I’ll definitely be making a double batch next time!
1 (14 oz) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 1/2 cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
1/4 cup Butter
1 tsp Vanilla
1. Line a 9 x 9 inch pan with aluminum foil and grease with butter. Set aside.
2. In a large sauce pan, add the condensed milk, chocolate chips, and butter. Cook over low heat, stirring often to avoid burning. Cook until mixture is melted and well combined.
3. Remove from heat and add vanilla; stir until combined.
4. Pour mixture into the prepared pan. Tap few times to remove air bubbles.
5. Place in the refrigerator to set for at least 2 hours.
6. When set, remove from pan using the foil and cut into pieces.
7. Store fudge in fridge for long storage. Just remove from fridge an hour or so before serving to soften.